Court News & Notices
- June 20, 2016
Assignment Order regarding the Appellate Department effective July 1, 2016
- May 19, 2016
Notice of Intent to Award RFB 16-147 - Nutanix Hardware, License and Installation Services
- May 16, 2016
RFB 16-147: List of Responsive Bidders
- May 10, 2016
Request for Proposal No. 2016-03 - Courthouse Children's Waiting Room Staffing (due date for submission: June 6, 2016)
- May 9, 2016
Judicial Assignment Order Effective July 1, 2016
Appropriate Dispute Resolution (ADR)ADR Programs:
- Direct Calendaring
- Being Your Own Lawyer
- Child Support
- Divorce / Separation / Children
- Domestic Violence
- Temporary Restraining Orders
- Learn how to request for a Court Interpreter
- Tips for using an interpreter
- What is the court interpreter's job?
- Will a person's conversation with his or her lawyer still be confidential?
- Will the Court Interpreter explain the proceedings?
- What if the Court doesn't provide an interpreter for my hearing type?
Juror ServicesAbout the Process:
We coordinate the filing of documents, payment of fees and calendaring of cases involving delinquency, dependency, adoptions and emancipation matters for minors.
Reaching out to the citizens of San Mateo County
The court shall apply the law fairly to protect individual freedom and to promote the welfare of the people.