Current Job Openings:
- Child Custody Recommending Counselor (Open and Promotional)
- Court Interpreter - Spanish Speaking (Open and Promotional)
About the Court
The Superior Court of California, County of San Mateo, is a unified countywide court. The court has five physical locations:
- 1050 Mission Road, South San Francisco, California
- 800 North Humboldt Street, San Mateo, California
- 222 Paul Scannell Drive, San Mateo, California
- 500 County Center, Redwood City, California
- 400 County Center, Redwood City, California
Court operations include the Civil, Criminal, Appeals, Family Law, Juvenile, Probate, Small Claims, Traffic and Records Divisions. Each division adjudicates related cases, files and maintains records and provides public information. To support operations, the court also has a jury, fiscal and a technology division. Staff supporting court operations could be needed in any of the five court locations.
The Court Executive Office, Administration, Legal Research, Jury and Technology offices are located at 400 County Center in Redwood City.
Benefits such as vacation, sick leave, medical, dental and choice of retirement are provided for all positions other than Extra Help or temporary positions. Staff may transfer from one court location to another to fill a vacancy in the same position title.
When vacancies occur, positions may be filled from an open, promotional or open and promotional recruitment. The court encourages applications from candidates who will contribute to our diversity.
For more information about careers in the Court call Court Human Resources at (650) 261-5695 or send us an email.