By using this web site to reserve a date to appear in court on a traffic ticket that you have been issued, you agree to and understand the following:
- Use of this web site does not alter or automatically extend any statutory deadlines.
- You will not be excused for failure to make any payments on time or other failure to meet any deadline, even if the failure is caused by the Court's error or any malfunction relating to this web site, and any applicable penalties, fines and interest levied or accruing as a result of such failure to pay on time or meet another deadline will apply.
- The Court may, under certain circumstances and without prior notice, immediately terminate your access to this web site. Cause for such termination may include, but not be limited to:
- Any breach or violation of this User Agreement or other incorporated agreements or guidelines;
- Requests by law enforcement or other government agencies;
- Discontinuation of services or content modifications to this web site
- Technical problems or errors; or
- Extended periods of inactivity.
All information provided on this site is provided "as is" and "as available" at the time the web site is accessed. The court expressly disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied that the service provided herein will be uninterrupted, timely, or error-free or will meet requirements or expectations of the user; and the court makes no warranties that information provided through the service will be correct or complete.
Neither the Superior Court of California, County of San Mateo nor any of its employees, officers or agents will be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including without limitation, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the court has been advised of the possibility of such damages) resulting from the use or the inability to use the service or any information provided through it. Nor does the court represent that access to or use of the information contained herein would not infringe privately owned rights.
This web site is governed and construed by the laws of the State of California and the California Rules of Court. Any use of the web site shall comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this portal are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the laws of the State of California, State Computer Trespass law and federal statutes including the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act, as amended.