July 19, 2019
Interpreter Request

If you need an interpreter, please complete the form below and click "Submit." You can also submit the request in person to the Filing Window Clerk at our Southern or Juvenile courthouse.

To avoid the risk of having your hearing postponed, this form must be submitted two weeks in advance. Please direct any questions to the Interpreter Division at (650) 261-5023 or courtinterpreter@sanmateocourt.org.

Please note interpreters are already provided for all Criminal, Traffic and Juvenile Cases.


* Required Fields


© 2019 Superior Court of San Mateo County