- If you are having trouble signing up online, you can call Family Court Services at 650-261-5080 to signup.
- Parents must attend separate orientation sessions.
- The orientation session lasts one hour.
- If you arrive more than 15 minutes late, you will not be allowed to enter.
- At the end of orientation, you will receive your Certificate of Completion.
The Court provides limited accommodations for childcare. Please visit the Children's Waiting Room or call 650-363-4307 for further information
Orientation Day Instructions
After you go through the security checkpoint, take the escalator to the 2nd floor. Orientation will be in the attorneys room on the 2nd Floor. Wait outside the Courtroom until a staff person comes to check you in shortly before the orientation.
If you are not able to attend your orientation session, you may cancel by calling Family Court Services at 650-363-4561 or by filling out the cancellation form.