Minimum requirements are
- An attorney in practice for at least five years
- Familiar with local court practices
- Preferably have offices located in San Mateo County
- Have a solid legal reputation
- Be willing to accept $150 per case
Your application will be submitted to the Judicial Arbitration Advisory Committee for approval. Once your application is approved, you will receive training materials and your name will be placed on the arbitration panel for random selection.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a judicial arbitrator and supporting our court.