If you would like to obtain a transcript, the following information is necessary in order to process your request:
- Case number
- Case name
- Hearing date for which you would like the transcript
- Your contact information so the Court Reporter may contact you with the price of the transcript and turn-around time
The above information may be sent to the Court via the following methods:
- email@example.comBy email:
- 650-363-4698 Attn: Court Reporter SupervisorBy fax:
- Superior Court of California, County of San Mateo
Attn: Court Reporter Supervisor
400 County Center, 2nd Floor
Redwood City, CA 94063By mail:
Transcripts are verbatim records of everything said by the judge, attorneys, parties, witnesses and others during a court hearing or trial. Court Reporters are responsible for preparing transcripts of hearings as required by law or upon request. Except for those transcripts prepared for the court for certain criminal matters, parties requesting transcripts are required to pay the Court Reporter directly for the preparation of the transcript.
- Court Reporters work in court all day; therefore response time may not be immediate.
- You may be required to make payment before the transcript is prepared and/or produced.
- Preparation and delivery time of the transcript may vary depending on the length of the transcript and court reporter's workload.