April 25, 2017
A: click to change text to default font size A: click to change text to medium font size A: click to change text to large font size
Sample Questions for Examining the Judgment Debtor
Be sure to listen to the answers: they may help you to think of other questions to ask.
- What is your home address?
- What is your home telephone number?
- Are you married? If so, what is. your spouse's first name, maiden name and last name?
- Do you live in a rented apartment? A private home? A Condo? or a mobile home? What is the address?
- If you live in a private home, condo or mobile home, is it owned by you?
- If you live in a rented apartment, who pays the rent? To whom is it paid?
- Is it paid by check? Is your rent up to date?
- Do you have any boarders or sub-tenants? If so, what are their names and how much do they pay you each month?
- What is your occupation?
- What is your social security number?
- Are you presently employed? If so, by whom?
- At what address?
- What is your work telephone number?
- What is the name of your supervisor?
- What is your gross salary? What is your net salary?
- Do you receive commissions? When are you paid?
- How much is owing to you now?
- Do you have any part-time employment? If so, please explain.
- Is your spouse employed or in business?-If so, what is his/her salary?
- Do you own any stock or any interest in the business where you are employed? If so, please explain.
- Do you or your spouse have any Bank, Checking or Savings accounts? If so, what is the name of the bank & branch and what are the account numbers and present balances?
- Do you or your spouse have a driver's license? What are the driver license numbers? For what State?
- How did you get here today?
- What is the year and make of your car? Do you own it?
- Do you have any property, personal effects, cash or other assets that you have not yet mentioned? If so, explain.