Records Management provides copy work for Civil, Family Law, Probate and Unlimited Criminal. If you are the defendant in an Unlimited Criminal case or the attorney of record, please contact the Unlimited Criminal Department. For copies of Limited Criminal cases, please contact the Limited Criminal Department.
- Certifying a copy of paper, record, or proceeding on file GC 70626(a)(4) $25.00
- Preparing a copy of any record, proceeding or paper on file GC 70627(a) $0.50 per side
- Comparison of a copy with an original on file GC 70627(b) $1.00 per side
- Searching records or files, for each search longer than 10 minutes GC 70627(c) $15.00
- Exemplification of record or other paper on file GC 70628 $20.00
- Certified copy of marriage or domestic partnership dissolution record GC 70674 $15.00
- Retrieval of any file stored offsite GC 70631 and CRC, Rule 10.815(b)(13) $10