- Law & Motion Tentative Rulings
- Law & Motion Calendar Availability
- Ex-Parte Hearings
- Civil Fees
- Local Forms
- Local Rules
- Court Locations
- Children's Waiting Room
Civil Drop Box for after hours filing at the Hall of Justice
There is a drop box for after hours civil filings located outside of the Clerk's Office Room A on the first floor of the Hall of Justice.
- Documents placed in the drop box before 4:00 p.m. will be deemed filed the same court business day.
- Documents placed in the drop box after 4:00 p.m. will be deemed filed the next court business day.
- If problems are encountered (incorrect fees, not timely, etc.), we will make every effort to contact you before your documents are returned.
- The drop box is checked and all items are removed at 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. each court business day.
Appropriate Dispute Resolution (ADR) is a way of solving legal problems without going to trial.
Hall of Justice & Records
400 County Center, 1st Floor, Room A
Redwood City, CA 94063 [Directions]
Phone Number and Phone Hours:
Monday - Thursday 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Friday: 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Monday - Thursday 8:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Friday 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.