Court News & Notices
- May 5, 2016
San Mateo Superior Court Celebrates Juror Appreciation Week May 9-13
- April 29, 2016
Court Expands Interpreter Services in Civil Cases
- April 21, 2016
Request for Bid 16-147 - Purchase of Nutanix Hardware, License and Installation Services (Bids due date: May 11, 2016 at 3:00 PM PST)
- March 7, 2016
Notice of Intent to Award - Courier Service RFP 2016-01
Appropriate Dispute Resolution (ADR)ADR Programs:
- Direct Calendaring
- Being Your Own Lawyer
- Child Support
- Divorce / Separation / Children
- Domestic Violence
- Temporary Restraining Orders
- Learn how to request for a Court Interpreter
- Tips for using an interpreter
- What is the court interpreter's job?
- Will a person's conversation with his or her lawyer still be confidential?
- Will the Court Interpreter explain the proceedings?
- What if the Court doesn't provide an interpreter for my hearing type?
Juror ServicesAbout the Process:
We coordinate the filing of documents, payment of fees and calendaring of cases involving delinquency, dependency, adoptions and emancipation matters for minors.
Reaching out to the citizens of San Mateo County
The Court is now accepting applications for Legal Externs! »
The court shall apply the law fairly to protect individual freedom and to promote the welfare of the people.